Expat Accident and Disability Insurance
Accidents can occur anytime at any stage of everyone’s life. Its therefore important to take extra steps to protect yourself against unexpected incidents. Personal Accident Insurance provides a comprehensive protection to support you and your dependents financially when the unexpected occurs.
There are a number of different areas and options that need to be considered when looking at taking out a policy to ensure that you have the correct coverage in place for your specific needs as an expatriate.
- Daily hospital cash
- Reimbursement of actual medical expenses
- Permanent disablement
- Accidental death benefit
- Accident Assistance Benefit
- 24-hour emergency assistance service
- Temporary disablement benefit
- Fiscal support in event of disablement or dismemberment
- Protection from minor accidents right up to accidental death
With some policies available the above can be linked to life insurance policies so a persons whole insurance is covered for better protection.
Most importantly these accident policies offer financial support to cover the medical costs and income disruption arising from accident, protecting you and your loved ones at all times.
Disability Insurance Protection
Disability protection insurance can protect yourself and your loved ones in the event in the event of an extreme accident or illness that causes some form of disability. You would receive regular income in the event of becoming disabled after an accident or sickness. This feature would provide relief to you and your loved ones from the financial hardship that inevitably arises at such difficult times by taking out a disability insurance protection policy. There are a number of benefits as an expatriate to having expat disability insurance.
- Provide income security by total disability benefit and partial disability benefit
- Premium waiver
- Death benefit
- Choices of waiting period
- Choices of Maximum Benefit Period
- Cover both temporary and permanent disablement
- Total or partial disability cover
- Optional Additional Coverage of accident protection cover
Disability Protection is a form of insurance that insures your earned income against the risk that disability will make working (and therefore earning) impossible. These plans provide protection from loss of income to help you cover ongoing expenses. A good plan can provide much needed relief to you and your family as you adjust to your new life.
Click here for next page Critical Illness Insurance