Property Development Loans – From UK Expat Pension Reviews Property Development Finance and Property Development Loans are short-term funding options, used to develop either an existing building, i.e. refurbishment, conversion, or a new build development. They can also be for residential houses, shops, offices, industrial buildings. It can be for investment purposes or owner occupied. Development Loans are usually taken over a period of between 6-18 months. This really depends on the type of Development; with a light refurbishment it would be as little as 3 months, and with a larger scheme up to 18 months. Bridging finance for development is used to build a new building or convert an existing Read more…
- Why expats should consolidate their UK pensions and what are the benefits?
- Protecting yourself and your family with adequate insurance cover
- Help protect your family financially if something happens to you with life insurance
- Estate Planning and writing a will
- UK Pensions and the Lifetime Allowance (LTA)