With holders of UK pensions It is not uncommon for expats to have more than one pension in the UK. Often when people have moved jobs they have started contributing into a new scheme. Some people have done this multiple times and as such have many small UK pensions with different administrators. There are a number of key benefits to consolidating these pots into one pension such as a QROP’s or a SIPP: Multiple sets of fees One of the issues with having multiple pension pots is that each pension scheme will have its own set of fees. Getting a clear picture of how much you are paying in fees Read more…
- Benefits of UK Pension Transfers For British Expats
- What Are The Main Benefits To Using Offshore Investment Bonds
- What Are The Main Differences Between A SIPP and QROPs For UK Pension Transfers?
- What Are The Tax Benefits Of Using A Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pension Scheme
- Top 10 Reasons To use a Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pension Scheme